One of the appliances that bring significant benefits to a home, business or enterprise is an air conditioning system. When you buy one of these appliances, most people opt for DIY for the installation of it. However, even if the task seems easy, this is a specialized task that requires technical knowledge. It is best if you have a first-class installation service.
Why is Important a Good Air Conditioning Installation?
From a functional point of view, a specialist technician will help you to determine the right place for the installation of the appliance (or the position of the ducts and grilles in case of split units). This will ensure that the air circulates correctly around each room, providing a pleasant climate.
If you take in mind the technical aspect, the experts will be able to tell you if the unit is suitable for the environments you wish to acclimatize. If you install a larger air conditioner, you will be consuming unnecessary energy.
On the other hand, if you have a smaller device, it will be forced to work. Not only will this not provide the right climate, but it will also lead to wear and tear on the functional parts of the equipment. Besides, there are other considerations such as rear spaces, proper structures, and electrical installation, all with the goal that your air conditioning works efficiently, and your equipment lasts for years.
What Happens if Air Conditioning is Installed Incorrectly?
The first cause of breakdowns or total damage to air conditioners (even new ones) is caused by improper installation. There are a variety of failures that can occur from this cause; however, consider the main ones:
- Leaks in the refrigeration circuit: this will prevent the unit from cooling or heating. To correct the problem, you will need to invest in a high-cost service to return operation to 100%.
- Electrical Faults: Incorrect installation of the power supply system could damage the circuits or even cause damage to the air conditioning engine. In the most severe cases, you will need to replace the unit entirely.
- Incorrect drainage: If the unit is not inclined correctly, the water will not flow out and could generate oxides and faults inside the unit. On the other hand, the water resulting from the operation of the air conditioning must be adequately piped. This will avoid inconvenience to you or a neighbor. If you want an excellent air conditioning installation in Spring Valley Lake contact us; AC Plus specialists are ready to assist you.
Which Are The Keys To Proper Air Conditioning?
To achieve an extraordinary installation of your air conditioner, the specialist technician takes these ten fundamental aspects into account:
- Defines the number of spaces to be acclimatized with the unit
- Calculate the power required for ideal conditioning
- Choose the right place to place the device
- Checks that the structures adequately support the appliance
- Verifies that no structural damage will be generated during installation
- Calculates distances according to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Manages authorizations and permits, if necessary
- Verify that exist the correct ventilation and humidity conditions for the external parts.
- Installs in compliance with manufacturer’s technical specifications and recommendations
- Evaluates and checks the correct operation of the equipment once installed
Trust the Experts!
If you want to generate the perfect climate in the environments of your home, business or company, and want the best air conditioning installation in Spring Valley Lake, AC Plus is your best choice. Since 2002 our company has provided the most outstanding air conditioning installation, maintenance and repair services in the region. Contact us; we will be happy to assist you.