California Tech Clean (Statewide)
Single family incentives of $1,000 for new heat pump HVAC systems, with up to two incentivized systems per home for a total of $2,000.
- Must be a TECH-enrolled contractor (AC Plus is)
- Project must be a non-heat pump to heat pump installation
- No new construction, retrofits only.
- Equipment must be AHRI matched systems.
- Equipment must meet Title 24 code minimum standards.
Federal Tax Credit (Nationwide)
Eligible for 30% of costs, including labor up to yearly maximum limit of $2,000 for heat pumps for an existing home. Not eligible for new construction.
Comfortably California Rebate
Equipment purchased between January 1st – March 31st must be submitted by June 27th.
Equipment purchased between April 1st – July 31st must be submitted by July 25th.
Equipment purchased between August 1st – October 31st must be submitted by October 26th
Equipment purchased between November 1st – December 31st submission due date is TBD
Residential High Efficiency furnace with Variable Speed Motor
Residential Heat Pump HVAC, Fuel Substitution Split System SEER Rated Equipment
Residential Heat Pump HVAC, Fuel Substitution Split System SEER2 Rated Equipment
Additional Qualifications for this measure:
- BOTH minimum SEER and HSPF need to be met to qualify
- Not eligible for New Construction
- Customer must receive Gas or Electric service from PG&E, SDG&E, SCE, or SoCalGas
- You must replace a furnace and central air conditioner.
- If equipment is both SEER and SEER2 rated, program eligibility will default to the SEER2 rating.