Refunds (if applicable)
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused.
- To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. (Please do not contact a technician directly regarding a refund.)
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Service Agreements with partial use.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced Service Agreements may be refunded, unfortunately sale Service Agreements cannot be refunded.